Hi! I’m Jessica.
I thought I was busy – until I had kids and discovered the real meaning of “busy.” Goodbye, unscheduled evenings and luxurious weekends with no plans. Hello brief, glimmering moments of freedom. I wanted to do something more exciting with those moments than going to the grocery store alone – I needed to get back to my roots, back to the world of dance and yoga. Trouble is, my glimmering moment was entirely consumed with just finding an available class happening at that time. Since my Dad always said, “Don’t point out a problem unless you suggest a solution,” that’s what I did. (I did this first with www.FIT-ology.com, a wellness consulting firm, then with ClickAClass — and I’ve got at least three more ideas in the startup queue, too). ClickAClass.com was born to give you (and your whole family!) an espresso shot of fun and fitness, just when you need it. And by the way, who doesn’t love a little discount?
Here’s what I believe:
Exercise (in whatever form it takes) is important for everyone, but it doesn’t have to be a bitter pill. And a workout doesn’t have to feel like work. Find what you love! Try something new! Make it fun! Do anything – just get moving. NOW.
ClickAClass.com makes it easy to do that for yourself and your family.
The Kicking Potatoes Revolution is well underway! We’re going to spread this thing far and wide so that everyone, everywhere will have quick and easy access to the thing that gets them moving. There will be No Potato Left on the Couch!
I am my own client.
I created ClickAClass.com to be the site that I would want to use. I wanted an easy way to find out what class I could take at the moment I had free time. A discount always makes my heart beat a little faster, and I love getting fast, relevant tips I can use today.
I am the ClickAClass.com Reader.
I also host and teach classes of my own. The hosting started when I couldn’t find a dance class I liked for my 3-year old girl and my 5-year old boy — I rented a studio and hired a teacher. (Are you sensing a theme here?) Before then, I was teaching aerobics myself when legwarmers were still in style, and I’ve been teaching dance since….well, long before that. Eventually, I’ll open a studio that will become a family fitness mecca.
I am the ClickAClass.com Class Provider.
To do these things, I need to reach an audience of smart, sassy, health-conscious moms who want the best and healthiest stuff for their families and themselves.
I am the ClickAClass.com Advertiser.
I am you, and I’m here to help.
…And who are you?
You’re a ClickAClass.com Reader
- A mom who wants the best and the healthiest for herself and her family.
- Smart — I mean “book-smart” AND “smart-smart.” You’ve been in the professional working world (maybe you still are, maybe not) and probably have a little “alphabet soup” behind your name. And you’ve even managed to learn this whole social-media thing.
- In good shape, because you plan to be around for a while. Or maybe you’ve been in good shape before, and feel it slipping a bit.
- Busy as hell — you do it all for everybody, or at least you give it your best try. You don’t have time to mess around with 50 Google searches to find one class.
- Unafraid to rock the yoga pants and the grocery, and when you put on your “real” clothes, you get (well-deserved!) compliments left and right.
- Want to give your children a broad base of experiences, and give them the lifelong gift of good health.
- You value family and education; you’re frugal but generous with your giving.
You’re a ClickAClass.com Provider
- Changing lives through your work. You give people a path to health, and I believe that’s a path to happiness.
- Practicing what you preach, by showing that exercise (whether it’s called dance or yoga or martial arts or bootcamp or whatever) makes people feel better – stronger, calmer, more powerful.
- Active online, but you know that the real connection happens on a personal level, and you want to connect with moms and other health-conscious decision-makers.
- You value education, physical fitness, spiritual and mental health and promote this for your clients.
- Well-connected in your field, you have a high-quality service to offer (maybe something a bit outside the norm?).
- You want to support — and be supported by — your local community.
You’re a ClickAClass.com Advertiser
- Need to reach moms as consumer decision-makers for families.
- Online and tech-savvy – website, blog, social media presence, email subscribers, e-coupons, etc. or the opposite:
- Clueless about social media for B2C marketing.
- Sell products or services that families, moms or kids need, especially in areas of health, fitness, learning, enrichment.
- Are inspired by the arts or involved in the arts.
- Value a long-lasting connection with your market.
- Have a high-quality product or service to offer to a very specific, well-educated consumer.
That about sums it up, right? But if it doesn’t, and you want to know more — please ask!